Kimberly Wyse's Fundraiser
Help us inform, connect and support new and expectant parents of children with Down syndrome around the world
and reach medical practitioners about the best way to give a Down syndrome diagnosis
$1,540 towards $3,000
Join me in supporting real change. Let's support good in the world and make a difference by helping Down Syndrome Diagnosis Network (DSDN) provide accurate, up-to-date information, resources and support given to new families of children with Down syndrome.
Just a small donation will go a long way to helping me meet my goal for Down Syndrome Diagnosis Network (DSDN)!
I want to make the world a better place, not just for my family, but for other families that are walking this path with us and pay it forward to those that will walk it after us. When Redmond was born, I realized the lack of accurate, up to date information, resources and support given to new parents of children with Down syndrome, I was so happy to be given an opportunity to help. Partnering with DSDN is one of the best ways I know to dramatically lower the abortion rate of babies with a prenatal diagnosis by relieving the fear and lies so often associated with this diagnosis.
DSDN is the largest 501c3 non-profit organization in the that focuses on the diagnosis period. This organization is an online-based network and has made it their mission to inform, connect and support new and expectant rockin' parents (a parent of a child with Down syndrome) around the world!
DSDN offers families:
- Private, moderated, online birth club groups for moms and dads from pregnancy through adulthood.
- Topical subgroups to more deeply connect around content that matters most to them. Examples of these groups include: a cancer diagnosis, IEPs, single parenting, infant/child loss, and Spanish speaking.
- Materials (free of charge!) to provide to medical professionals, local organizations and new families
- Rockin' Family Fund programming to support families with: Pregnancy gifts, welcome gifts, care gift cards, memorial gifts, and scholarships for Down syndrome related events.
- Annual DSDN Rockin' Mom and Dad Retreats to connect, inspire and recharge parents.
Your support will make a real difference in this organization that has made such a difference for us. Thank you for making a difference in a cause near to our hearts!